Oncology Analytics, Inc. (“Company” or “We“) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.oncologyanalytics.com or matis.oncologyanalytics.com/account/login (collectively our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website, in email, or any other electronic messages between you and this Website.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, Tax ID Number, NPI number, or any other identifier or information that may be used to specifically identify you necessary to perform the services requested (“personal information”);
- Your IP address and general log in information may be collected when you visit the website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. When you register with Oncology Analytics to gain access to the e-Prior Authorization portal, we require personal information to provide you with a user name and account password.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- When you access our e-Prior Authorization portal, the portal will record information about the functions and tasks you perform in the portal.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. It’s important to remember that non-encrypted information may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users without your permission while in transit to us. To protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate any information to us that you consider confidential. Please contact us instead via the phone number below or through our e-Prior Authorization portal.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Security of Your Information
Oncology Analytics has implemented generally accepted industry standard technology and security features in order to safeguard the privacy and security of your personal information and protect it from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, alteration and from accidental loss or destruction. Oncology Analytics continues to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Insofar as permitted by applicable law, your access and use of the Website constitutes your agreement that Oncology Analytics is not and shall not be responsible for any such unauthorized access and use of your personal information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Oncology Analytics, Inc.
Attn: Corporate Counsel
7000 Central Parkway, Suite 1750
Atlanta, GA 30328
Or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org