STATEMENT OF MEMBER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You have a right to receive information about Oncology Analytics, Inc. and its providers and services;
- You have a right to be treated in a considerate, respectful and nondiscriminatory manner;
- You have a right to participate with your health care practitioners in making decisions about your health care;
- You have a right to a candid discussion of appropriate and medically necessary treatment options for your condition, regardless of cost or benefit coverage;
- You have a right to receive accurate and easily understood information. If you speak another language, have a disability, or just don’t understand something, assistance will be provided so that you can make informed health care decisions;
- You have a right to have your confidential health care information protected;
- You have a right to have an authorized representative act on your behalf;
- You have a right to voice complaints about Oncology Analytics, Inc. to your Health Plan. To file a complaint or an appeal, call the customer service number for your Health Plan. Complaints involving Oncology Analytics’ services will be brought to Oncology Analytics’ attention by the Health Plan.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Oncology Analytics, Inc. complies with Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude people, or treat them differently based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Notice of Availability of Language Assistance
Oncology Analytics, Inc. provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us. If you have hearing or speech difficulties and to request TDD/TTY services:
For Deaf Callers:
- TTY to Voice: 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2989
- ASCII to Voice: 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2991
- 900 Dialing Access: 1-900-230-2303
For Deaf-Blind Callers:
- TeleBraille to Voice: 7-1-1 or 1-877-826-9348
For Hard-of-Hearing Callers:
- Voice Carry-Over: 7-1-1 or 1-877-826-1789
For Speech-disabled Callers:
- Speech-to-Speech: 7-1-1 or 1-877-826-6607
- Hearing Carry-Over: 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2989
Oncology Analytics, Inc. also provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, including qualified interpreters and information written in other languages. If you need these services, please call (888) 916-2616.
You may contact us with any questions regarding Oncology Analytics, Inc. or its services by calling (888) 916-2616, fax (800) 264-6128, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing to 7000 Central Parkway, Suite 1750, Atlanta, GA 30328.