Oncology Analytics (OA) is committed to improving the quality of cancer care by employing and retaining dedicated and talented individuals. We value and promote diversity in the workplace and focus on the strengths and successes of each employee. We believe in investing in our employees and offer a competitive benefit package, including health and dental coverage, 401(K), paid holidays and personal time off, and life and long-term disability insurance.
Job Requirements – Education/Training
- Pharm.D. degree
- Active, unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in at least one state within the United States
- Completion of an ASHP-accredited pharmacy residency or at least two years of clinical pharmacy experience
- Demonstration of strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to interpret primary literature
- Anticipate future network needs, identifies proactive solutions to satisfy those needs
- Maintains relationships with other departments and agencies
- May serve as a initial clinical reviewer
- May approve requests that meet clinical review criteria as established by the medical directors of Oncology Analytics, Inc.
- May approve treatment requests via fax submitted by the treating provider
- Conduct literature searches and synthesize opinions based on results
- Participate in the drafting of Oncology Analytics position papers regarding the treatment options and/or supportive care in oncology.
- Participate in communications with external professional associations/organizations and other non-physician staff at practice sights to build additional
- Aid in the maintenance of QA (quality assurance) documents
- Work with clients to help evaluate and recommend changes to clinical drug policies
- Track Drug Shortages and their impact 7% of time
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 70% of the time
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, fax and computer printer
- Will be devoted to Quality Management and Quality Improvement
“This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.”
To submit your résumé for consideration, please click here.